Roxborough Park, Colorado

The wig I received is of such terrible quality that it won't stay on my head.Ridiculous!

When I requested a refund, they requested a picture of the wig. You obviously can't tell anything about "this quality" of the wig by looking at a picture of it. Just comparing the head piece of this wig to a decent wig, anyone can tell that the elastic in it would never keep it on anyone's head. It's of no quality at all if you can't use it.

They won't give me a refund.

I can't use this wig at all.Going to Pay Pal for dispute resolution, then request investigation, then to Attorney Generals Office consumer protection division.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of refused to refund and poor quality products. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ewigsna wig and associated monetary loss in the amount of $170. Ewigsna needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ewigsna wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ewigsna.

Had an Experience with Ewigsna?

Comments

Me too, I did send them photos as the color and style was so obviously wrong.I'm starting to think they just keep shipping the same ratty wig to everyone, They told me that they would send me a check for $35, and I could spend $40 to ship back to China and maybe get a refund from them , What a scam.

I spend nearly $90.

I am also reporting them to Paypal and My credit card company .I did get them to admit they sent the wrong wig, but they refuse to give me a North America address to mail to or a full refund.