Ordered a wig in brown, got a doll hair quality red wig.Asked for a refund or exchange or a credit toward a higher quality wig.

Was told the wig was "fine" and that the color difference (which was not slight) had to do with differing browsers. Emailed again to request an exchange, credit or refund and was ignored. Have filed a complaint with PayPal and am waiting to see what happens. Meanwhile, I have no wig and my money is in limbo.

"Martin Carter" (the ewig agent) appears to have the job of convincing people to keep unwanted products that do no match what was ordered.

Save your money.Avoid this company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wig from Ewigsna. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $83 and wants Ewigsna to issue a full refund.

Author liked the most what it looked like they offered. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ewigsna for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Walnut, California, United States #1211939

I love the wig bought from ewigsna!!!! I love the color and the way the hair feels....it doesn't look too wiggy...the only thing I don't like is that it sheds alot but for the price it's totally worth it...

Walnut, California, United States #1160493

I bought a chin length remy hair wig here. Great fit, wonderful look and so very soft. It was great fun and looks well made, especially for the price!

I also bought a wig from this site, but i love the quality of the wig and how they get the red color perfect.This wig was my second style of synthetic and it is great.

I got this wig 3 months ago and the color is still great.I hope it helps you.

I am very pleased with the product I ordered. The package was dispatched quickly and arrived promptly within the specified time. I recommend this supplier to other customers.

The wigs I received are sitting in a land fill because I threw them in the trash! RUN FROM EWIGSNA -MISREPRESENTATION OF THEIR PRODUCTS AND WILL NO ACCEPT RETURNS OR REFUNDS REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEIR WEBSITE STATES. This company needs to be investigated and shut down.

I had the same issue.The wig I received was awful!!

No shape whatsoever. I was told to bring it to my hairdresser to have it styled. REDICULOUS! Martin Carter told me it would be to expensive to return the wig and offered me a $40 refund on a wig that cost me $120!!

Paypal won't stand behind you, either. I was told I had buyers remorse!! Perhaps, that's true. Remorseful I ever ordered from this pitiful company.

PLEASE!!!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!

I purchased a wig here.I needed a large size wig.

That is not easy to find in regular stores.

Not only was it affordable but it looks decent.The quality appears to be good.I love this wig.

I agree hundred percent.Had the same exact problem, I think it is a huge scam.When I realized that I ordered 3 wigs by mistake I tried to reach them.

There was no phone number to call, so I emailed them, and Carter emailed me back saying that it was too late since it was a custom order and my wigs were in production. I received the wigs 3 weeks later directly from china with defects on 2 of them and totally different colors from what ordered.

Not only were these wigs defective and unlike their pictures, the quality of the hair is not nearly worth the price of the wigs.They ignored all the emails I sent that had pictures of the defective wigs.

Bullhead City, Arizona, United States #1048872

i am planning to buy from ewigsna.com i am so glad i read your reviews about the company

I am in the midst of the same problem.I ordered a wig in light brown, size petite, but what I received was a bright orange wig in a size medium!

I too, dealt with Martin Carter. I asked for a full refund but was given the run-a-around through many emails. Right now I am out the cost of the wig.

Do NOT purchase a wig from EWigsna.com as they are a scam company based in the UK.

I love ewigsna.com. Great wig, lots of compliments. Thank you!!

#1019332

I am very grateful that my sister introduced me to this site. I've not had any issues with products not being as described any delays and the quality still exceeds my expectations based on the low prices!! I will continue to recommend the site to friends and family!!

to Anonymous #1078451

Don't try to convince people to be victimised by these Scammers!! I was about ordering wigs in total of 800usd and i thank my God i didnt! If you all must know...ewigsna.com is also ewigsde..they are THIEVES!!

Wig color is not close. Got a run around they said it needs restyled. Looks nothing like the picture

Stay away!

You are absolutely correct in complaining about the company.There are several scam wig sites.

Two of the most egregious are ewigsna.com and ewigs.co.uk. If the product does not have a manufacturer's name and a style name BEWARE. If you see the same image on another web site selling wigs are a much higher price that your "cheap" wig site, BEWARE of the cheap site. Many wig manufacturers have an internet price that the wigs stores who carry the brand must adhere to.

Some of the manufacturer's allow more leeway, but none of them will allow their wigs to be sold at ridiculously low prices.

Only the cheap knockoff (usually Chinese) sites entice customers with promises of a fabulous wig ( with accompanying ripped off image) at very low prices.You can see the differences between legit wig stores and the scam sites.

Ordered a human hair wig that looked lovely in the picture with lots of good feedback and when it eventually arrived it was synthetic and not like the picture, it shone in daylight like plastic, trying to get my money back, don't think there in the UK I think there in China. The fredbackd must be false and now I have read more some don't make sense