I ordered the wig on Jan 30, 2016. Ewing sent a email to me saying due to a manufacture's issue it will be delivered not later than Feb 26, but did not come to March 1.

Also they send a red color wig.

I ordered brown one. They insisted that I ordered a wig color they sent.

Who does order the color she does not like.

I was so upset. I guess the wig have to go to the trash like someone else commented.

Review about: Ewigsna Wig.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Coquimbo, Coquimbo, Chile #1200240

I have taken knowledge you ask reexportation of the wig i bought on internet under #EWIGS00011785 on July 9.

You perfectly know all the problems I had with the importation because i always asked you for a "HEALTHCARE COMPLIANCE" and you never wanted to help me in this situation, even Ms. Daniela Mole sent an email asking for help.

I called to DHL today in the morning and i had a big surprise that they made the re exportation on August 10th.

They were aware of the actions I have being undertaken but they never told me that you had requested the return and you less.

You only care about the money i payed. Now once again I demand the refun of all my money paid, $140 dollars. 114.40 and $25.96 for the wig and$25.96 for certified payments . I sent it in a previous mail.

I am very upset of you because you never help me to solving my problems here. I send the paids documents inbox

Now i have nothing and you have my wig.

So I will do the respective complaint against you and your business.

i will be waiting your answer and my refun as soon as possible. 2 archivos adjuntos