I ordered the wig on Jan 30, 2016.Ewing sent a email to me saying due to a manufacture's issue it will be delivered not later than Feb 26, but did not come to March 1.

Also they send a red color wig.

I ordered brown one. They insisted that I ordered a wig color they sent.

Who does order the color she does not like.

I was so upset.I guess the wig have to go to the trash like someone else commented.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of ewigsna wig from Ewigsna. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ewigsna to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ewigsna for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ewigsna?

Comments

Coquimbo, Coquimbo, Chile #1200240

I have taken knowledge you ask reexportation of the wig i bought on internet under #EWIGS00011785 on July 9.

You perfectly know all the problems I had with the importation because i always asked you for a "HEALTHCARE COMPLIANCE" and you never wanted to help me in this situation, even Ms.Daniela Mole sent an email asking for help.

I called to DHL today in the morning and i had a big surprise that they made the re exportation on August 10th.

They were aware of the actions I have being undertaken but they never told me that you had requested the return and you less.

You only care about the money i payed. Now once again I demand the refun of all my money paid, $140 dollars. 114.40 and $25.96 for the wig and$25.96 for certified payments . I sent it in a previous mail.

I am very upset of you because you never help me to solving my problems here. I send the paids documents inbox

Now i have nothing and you have my wig.

So I will do the respective complaint against you and your business.

i will be waiting your answer and my refun as soon as possible.2 archivos adjuntos