My issue is that after following all the instructions on how to return merchandise I did not received any reply on confirmation that you received my e-mail and there is no other way to contact EWIGS or return merchandise. Republic of China is the return address but they refuse to accept the package

My second issue is that paypal allowed and confirmed a payment of $124.80 to EWIGS . Receipt no.1423-8254-8313-5585 dated January 14, 2016 and I never received the merchandise

I have lost $154.00 plus $127.80

Why is paypal not protecting the consumer? You should have raised a red flag or stop payments after all the complaints...

I'm wondering if paypal is affiliated with Ewigs and covering up for that Bogus Company from China,

How are we protected???? Georgette Michaud

This person wrote the review because of "i'm unhappy because because of all of the above!!!" at Ewigsna. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $282 and wants Ewigsna to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was scammers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ewigsna ewigs return policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ewigsna?

Comments

bjjacoby1
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1159711

Thanks to pissed consumer an my

Bank I was able to get my money back from this bogus company you have to file a complain with your bank bout this company even if u went through paypal

They r useless too wen it come to Disputing anything Any claim I never use them again When paying for anything Thanks too pissed off consumer so your bank should be able to recover your refund so try them too I hope this help...

Westmont, Illinois, United States #1150512

I'm now having the same problem with a company that works through EWIGS named YOURSWIGS. We went through 20 conversations thru email and did all that was requested of us including multiple pictures.