4.5

This was my first time purchasing a wig online, and I have to say, I was really nervous about it at first.I have a pixie cut that I adore, but some days I wish I had long hair, so I decided to take a chance with this one.

With how low the price is, I wasn't expecting much.

I figured it would be hit or miss- either the quality would either be great, or awful. Fortunately, it turned out to be great!

It looks like real hair, and the color was true to the picture.It tangles a bit easily, but with some simple care, you should be able to manage it with ease.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Ewigsna and uploaded a picture. He best about ewigsna wig from Ewigsna was good quality. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ewigsna.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Ewigsna to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ewigsna?

Comments