4.3

It isn't as long as I thought it would be.The ad pic shows it down to the butt however it is only down to mid back on me, perhaps on a young girl it would be longer.

I just love the waves in the wig. It brushes and styles just like my own hair except there's more of it! I like wearing the wig now and then to spice up life a bit, get a laugh out of family members. This is a comfortable wig with a lace type crown and adjustable sides.

I recommend this website to everyone who want to buy a wig.You will find it is a very nice shopping experience.

This person wrote the review because of reliable warranty of ewigsna human hair wig from Ewigsna and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ewigsna to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most good quality. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ewigsna for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ewigsna?

Comments