Ewigsna - Item is not what I ordered

Update added by user Oct 10, 2015

The credit card I used to purchase this product credited my account. Thank you Chase!

Original review posted by user Sep 16, 2015

I ordered a wig from this website ewigsna.com on 9/10/15 received it on 9/14/2015, the minute I removed the wig from the package I knew immediately that the wig was different than the photo they use to promote the wig.The wig I received doesn't look like the one they use on website, the one on website has fuller hair, and it has a darker color on the roots.

The wig I received is limp, not much hair on top and it doesn't have the darker color on the roots. It looks more like a Halloween wig, I would never use it. First I tried finding their phone number with no luck, I then emailed them and they didn't respond till the next day 9/15/2015. This "Martin Carter" guy wanted me to send him a photo and nature of the complaint.

I did, and the next day 9/16/2015 he replied back saying the the wig is "fine". He didn't say to return it or exchange it. I emailed him back twice since I received his last email at 2:00 am. I asked him for the return address and reminded him about his return policy.

I have a bad feeling that he isn't going to reply back let alone return my money. This is what they have on there website about the Return Policy:

"If you want to return your order, please contact us with all your questions and concerns first. Give us your order number within 15 days of receipt. We will gladly exchange or refund the item.

Your satisfaction is our top priority. Any items must be in their original packaging. All packages should be sent via a trackable method. We are sorry that we cannot be responsible for items lost in transit.

The original shipping charges are non-refundable." They don't keep their word! Contact your credit card company for help. This website is not legitimate. SCAM!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ewigsna Fascinating Sexy Youthful Long Hair Wig Ewhh327
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #700684 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ewigsna? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ewigsna. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ewigsna.
Filing a new complaint about