Featured Not resolved

Update by user Oct 10, 2015

The credit card I used to purchase this product credited my account. Thank you Chase!

Original review posted by user Sep 16, 2015

I ordered a wig from this website ewigsna.com on 9/10/15 received it on 9/14/2015, the minute I removed the wig from the package I knew immediately that the wig was different than the photo they use to promote the wig.The wig I received doesn't look like the one they use on website, the one on website has fuller hair, and it has a darker color on the roots.

The wig I received is limp, not much hair on top and it doesn't have the darker color on the roots. It looks more like a Halloween wig, I would never use it. First I tried finding their phone number with no luck, I then emailed them and they didn't respond till the next day 9/15/2015. This "Martin Carter" guy wanted me to send him a photo and nature of the complaint.

I did, and the next day 9/16/2015 he replied back saying the the wig is "fine". He didn't say to return it or exchange it. I emailed him back twice since I received his last email at 2:00 am. I asked him for the return address and reminded him about his return policy.

I have a bad feeling that he isn't going to reply back let alone return my money. This is what they have on there website about the Return Policy:

"If you want to return your order, please contact us with all your questions and concerns first. Give us your order number within 15 days of receipt. We will gladly exchange or refund the item.

Your satisfaction is our top priority. Any items must be in their original packaging. All packages should be sent via a trackable method. We are sorry that we cannot be responsible for items lost in transit.

The original shipping charges are non-refundable." They don't keep their word! Contact your credit card company for help. This website is not legitimate. SCAM!!

BEWARE!!!

DON'T ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $252. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ewigsna and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ewigsna.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Ewigsna to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ewigsna?

Comments