Ewigsna - Not even close to what I ordered! Ripping off people is their game!
I ordered a warm blond wig with layers and nice blended colors.
I waited a month to get it.
What I received was no better than a cheap party store Bob wig with a bland grey white color not warm and terrible synthetic hair for my $90.. No layers, frizzy part and top. Just trash!
Just try to get a refund! This is a scam and a Half. Not cool ripping off folks who may need a wig because of Cancer or other hair loss issues.
They should be shut down! Dont shop from Ewigs! Turns out they are just Cheap China Knock offs and they try to hide it all over the website and 95% Of their photos arent even real wigs!
I am contacting my credit card to complain!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible quality and color
- Rip off
- Long delivery time
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the "my snoring solution", when I checked my bank statement, $211.17 cents was taken out by this company, yet the envelope they came in said they cost, $119.96...."
- "Waste of time and money DO NOT GO TO FARMINGTON CONNECTICUT HAIR CLUB THEY LIE LIE LIE AND ALL IT IS IS WIGS AND THE HAIR QUALITY IS NOT GOOD..."
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "Checked into hotel on 14 Nov to find two small beds that were sold as "undescribed." Assured that the beds were large enough to accommodate two adults and two kids...."
- "I purchased a vinyl album from the band Bad Suns (Kings Road Merch manages their online store). The album arrived with a torn up and bent album jacket/cover. I wrote..."
- "I spend over $100 on a bouquet for my sisters birthday, and I was beyond shocked when she aent me a picture of what she received. Very unhappy...when I called..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."