Ewigsna - Not even close to what I ordered! Ripping off people is their game!
I ordered a warm blond wig with layers and nice blended colors.
I waited a month to get it.
What I received was no better than a cheap party store Bob wig with a bland grey white color not warm and terrible synthetic hair for my $90.. No layers, frizzy part and top. Just trash!
Just try to get a refund! This is a scam and a Half. Not cool ripping off folks who may need a wig because of Cancer or other hair loss issues.
They should be shut down! Dont shop from Ewigs! Turns out they are just Cheap China Knock offs and they try to hide it all over the website and 95% Of their photos arent even real wigs!
I am contacting my credit card to complain!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible quality and color
- Rip off
- Long delivery time
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought this device and it was shipped directly from china even though the rep on the phone told me it was shipped from Canada. The label had all..."
- "This wig after the initial cost of $234.00, customs & duty - $63.00 and return by Purolator - $120.00 Has cost me over $500.00. I asked Purlolator to..."
- "Purchased 2 wigs from this company, took forever to receive, then wigs looked nothing to what I ordered, spent $250 and they offered me $20!refund, I posted 1 wig back..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "I attended the 1020 Barbershop 3 showing at the Edwards Temecula 15. I was sitting in either row J or K seats 7-11. My wallet must have fallen out from..."
- "Checked into hotel on 14 Nov to find two small beds that were sold as "undescribed." Assured that the beds were large enough to accommodate two adults and two kids...."
- "I spend over $100 on a bouquet for my sisters birthday, and I was beyond shocked when she aent me a picture of what she received. Very unhappy...when I called..."