Monett, Missouri

We order and received a wig.it was very poor quality.

You could see stitches in the crown of the wig. No matter how you tried to style it, it kept falling straight down the middle of the face. When you could get it to stay parted for a little while, you could see the edge of the wig cap in the front. The pictures attached are the pictures I sent to Ewigsna as proof of poor quality.

when I contact them to return it and get a refund, they asked for pictures, then supposedly lost the pictures.

I recent the pictures then they offered me $45 refund on a $184 wig. Stating, I would have to return it to the manufacture in Asia and the shipping would be very expensive.

When I told them this was an insult and felt they were just a scam, they came back and said talked to manager and final offer for a refund was $60.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ewigsna wig. Ewigsna needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ewigsna wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ewigsna.

Had an Experience with Ewigsna?

Comments