I have ordered a wig for $96 supposed to be real human hair.The wig arrived 3 weeks later , it is synthetic hair , I have tried to comb it without any result, it looks HORRIBLE.

I cannot wear it or comb it, it looses packs of hair. .IT"S FREEZY AT THE END. I have tried to contact them without any success. AVOID THEM.

They never answered my emails .There is no phone number on the website , don t buy from them.I have tried to publish a review on their website but they don t publish it, all reviews are FAKES

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor quality products. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "scam" of ewigsna wig and associated monetary loss in the amount of $96. Ewigsna needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ewigsna wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ewigsna.

Had an Experience with Ewigsna?

Comments

I purchased two (2) wigs.When I received them they were not what I ordered in addition to being cheaply made.

1.) I contacted them via email at customerserviceforewigsna@gmail.com and explained that the wigs I received was not the wigs I ordered and that I was not even satisfied with the quality of the wigs and wish to return them for a full refund.

2.) I received an email from Martin Carter indicating to send him pictures and that he will check it out and make a solution for me.

3.) I wrote back indicating that I am not wasting my time on sending pictures and please provide a legit return address so that I can send them back and get my full refund.

4.) Martin Carter replied back that if I cannot show this problem clearly, the return is not available. (SCAM)

5.) I contacted Paypal and explained that I did not receive the wigs I ordered, in addition to that they were poor quality. I requested a refund but that they refused to give a legit address and that I wanted to file a claim against them. 6.) Paypal submitted the claim.

They emailed me my claim number and information from the business in china. 7.) Eventually paypal got a return address for me to ship the wigs back and insturctions. This address was: Anhui Service Outsourcing Park Room 302, Building 3 Hefei Anhui Province, China 230000 You must get a tracking number so that PayPal can keep track of it. 8.) Paypal told me in order to speed the process, call them back when...

I was told to keep track both USPS and China Post. https://www.aftership.com/courier/china-post. 9.) The package was delivered, paypal confirmed and I received my refund.

This took about 2 weeks to accomplish (including shipping time).I hope this help anyone who ordered from this company.