I have ordered a wig for $96 supposed to be real human hair.The wig arrived 3 weeks later , it is synthetic hair , I have tried to comb it without any result, it looks HORRIBLE.
I cannot wear it or comb it, it looses packs of hair. .IT"S FREEZY AT THE END. I have tried to contact them without any success. AVOID THEM.
They never answered my emails .There is no phone number on the website , don t buy from them.I have tried to publish a review on their website but they don t publish it, all reviews are FAKES
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Poor quality products
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ewigsna Human Hair Wig
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "It isn't as long as I thought it would be. The ad pic shows it down to the butt however it is only down to mid back on me, perhaps..."
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "Following a internet review I ordered the clw059-c from Rpgshow company. After more than 3 MONTHS DELAY (too many orders I told), telephone calls and angry emails, I finally received last..."
- "Ordered an expensive arrangement for my mom for Mothers Day. It was delivered the Friday before. Delivery man basically thru the arrangement at my mom & took off. When I..."
- "I have purchased two sofas 3 months ago - I looks like it is about 10 years old with large wrinkles all over, and the other sofa has discolored and..."
- "This guy Nick Garulay is doing some amazing things for Thrive and le-vel. He's using his marketing and web skills to build a team under him. I'm not a fan..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "I moved in 2 months ago. How would you like to pay almost $1500 a month, mold on the ceiling and they will not even answer my..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."