4.7

My wig finally arrived on the 26th of December.After doing a little coloring, and cutting, I have to say that I love my wig.

After my own artistic finishing touches, you wouldn't know in a million years that it is a wig, and the style I created was easy to sculpt, and maintain.

I will be using ewigsna in the future, but now realize that it will take a bit longer than I realized to arrive to me.I look forward to repeat business with ewigna, and again and most pleased at the outcome.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of ewigsna wig from Ewigsna. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ewigsna to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was long delivery time. Author liked the most good quality. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ewigsna for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ewigsna?

Comments