Update by user Aug 01, 2016

I would not recommend this company to anyone.There wigs are not what are pictured and received.

They did not accept my return product from Purolator as would not pay the customs and duty.I was stuck with the product, which was a wig and went straight into the garbage

Original review posted by user Jul 02, 2016

This wig after the initial cost of $234.00, customs & duty - $63.00 and return by Purolator - $120.00 Has cost me over $500.00.I asked Purlolator to destroy it as nobody would want this straggly ??

hair. Ewigsna would not accept the delivery as they would not pay the duty and customs. I contacted the company via Pay Pal and Martin (customerserviceforewigsna.gmail.com) and he initially said he would settle on behalf of the company for $50.00. I refused and sent the wig back as he instructed.

I sent it by Purolator ($120.00) to their company in China..

but they refused it as they would not pay the duty and customs.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. hilleren59 stated that there is a room for improvement of ewigs and product or servide. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "actually all of the above (except for warranty issue)" of ewigsna wig and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Ewigsna needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ewigsna wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ewigsna.

Had an Experience with Ewigsna?

Comments