Update added by user Aug 01, 2016
I would not recommend this company to anyone.There wigs are not what are pictured and received.
They did not accept my return product from Purolator as would not pay the customs and duty.I was stuck with the product, which was a wig and went straight into the garbage
Original review posted by user Jul 02, 2016
This wig after the initial cost of $234.00, customs & duty - $63.00 and return by Purolator - $120.00 Has cost me over $500.00.I asked Purlolator to destroy it as nobody would want this straggly ??
hair. Ewigsna would not accept the delivery as they would not pay the duty and customs. I contacted the company via Pay Pal and Martin (customerserviceforewigsna.gmail.com) and he initially said he would settle on behalf of the company for $50.00. I refused and sent the wig back as he instructed.
I sent it by Purolator ($120.00) to their company in China..
but they refused it as they would not pay the duty and customs.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product or servide
- Very dishonest about there refund policy
- Reason of review:
- Actually all of the above (except for warranty issue)
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ewigsna Wig
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Let me begin by saying the product is good. Customer service is nonexistent. The phone number provided is only voicemail. I have tried it several times, morning, noon, and night...."
- "I ordered my wig and I just received it last week on 17th September. I am happy with what I got. It's 100% legit and good quality. I even got..."
- "Posture Pal inventor Chris Geisert has recently started selling his Posture Pal forward head posture cushion again after a long legal battle against Bernard Brown who was demoted by Geisert..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Yes indeed paid for a box of oatmeal crisp triple berry and in the whole box I found 6 raspberry and 2 blueberry sand no strawberrys this is not..."
- "Just found this black plastic on my soup we not using this soup ever !!! So so gross and my grandson could have chocked on it don't buy this..."
- "I ordered a dress and a top from these guys, dress was not the same material as advertised very poor. I also ordered a cute lacey white what I..."