Update added by user Aug 01
I would not recommend this company to anyone.There wigs are not what are pictured and received.
They did not accept my return product from Purolator as would not pay the customs and duty.I was stuck with the product, which was a wig and went straight into the garbage
Original review posted by user Jul 02
This wig after the initial cost of $234.00, customs & duty - $63.00 and return by Purolator - $120.00 Has cost me over $500.00.I asked Purlolator to destroy it as nobody would want this straggly ??
hair. Ewigsna would not accept the delivery as they would not pay the duty and customs. I contacted the company via Pay Pal and Martin (customerserviceforewigsna.gmail.com) and he initially said he would settle on behalf of the company for $50.00. I refused and sent the wig back as he instructed.
I sent it by Purolator ($120.00) to their company in China..
but they refused it as they would not pay the duty and customs.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product or servide
- Very dishonest about there refund policy
- Reason of review:
- Actually all of the above (except for warranty issue)
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ewigsna Wig
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Liessss! They say work at your own pace. Be your own boss. Enjoy staying at home with your children. None of it is true. The rude behind your back comments..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "bought a supposedly original unlocked Iphone... $229 only $50 cheaper than local so I bought. ended up with a counterfeit Iphone that wouldn't work properly and ran on android. $25..."
- "Re: Rosewholesale Buyer beware! This company is a scam. This unethical group of rip off artists goes by these names Rosewholesale, Sammydress, Rosegal, Dresslily, Rosewe, Choies, a happy deal, Globalegrow, Everbuying,..."
- "I ordered a dress and a top from these guys, dress was not the same material as advertised very poor. I also ordered a cute lacey white what I..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."