4.0

A little word which describes the customer service, the wigs plus gifts from ewigsna.The wig purchased was very good color and quality.

The ordering process online was very quick and easy. I have bought two wigs. I suffer from slight hair loss and, coupled with living in a country with a very warm climate, they provide excellent suns protection for my hair.

A great wig.

Ewigsna brings out confidence in the wearer.I am very happy I found this website, they are really the best site for wigs.

This reviewer shared experience about on time delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Ewigsna. The most disappointing about ewigsna wig from Ewigsna was little color difference , but reviewer liked fast delivery. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ewigsna.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Ewigsna to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ewigsna?

Comments